8.25.2012

Arthur and Maria {The Wedding}

Preston and I attended Arthur and Maria's wedding today in Kingwood, Texas. Maria and Arthur were my dental school classmates, and having Arthur in my group was the only reason I survived gross anatomy lab. Thanks Arthur! I snapped some photos during their beautiful ceremony and couldn't help but put them on our blog. Congratulations you two!
Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo
Preston and had such a fun time celebrating Arthur and Maria's wedding on this stormy afternoon. After the wedding Preston took me on a date to Five Guy's Burgers here in Houston. Yum!!
 Talk about a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...